Sign Up NOW to Volunteer at the 40th Annual TASTE of Tippecanoe!
The TASTE of Tippecanoe depends entirely on the hard work of community volunteers, and we need YOU to make the 40th annual TASTE a success! Volunteers receive free admission and a 2021 TASTE of Tippecanoe t-shirt. Click here to sign up to volunteer >>
Available Volunteer Positions:
- Gates: Be the first point of contact for the TASTE, sell wristbands, and provide helpful information.
- Ticket Booths: Sell food tickets and provide helpful information and directions to guests.
- Ice Truck: Check in restaurant vendors as they pick up ice for their booths.
- Volunteer Check-In: Check in volunteers and help them arrive at their proper assignments and time slots.
- Beer Garden ID Checker: Check IDs to ensure guests are of legal age before entering the Local Beer Garden.
- Security: Patrol a given area and report to the authorities in case of any incidents.
- Vendor Services: Assist our restaurant vendors with set up of their booth space.
Volunteer Training Sessions
All TASTE volunteers must attend one in-person training session at the Tippecanoe Arts Federation, 638 North Street in downtown Lafayette. Volunteer assignments and times (first-come, first-served) will be announced during training sessions on the following days:
- July 11, 1:30 pm
- July 12, 11:30 am
- July 12, 5:30 pm
- July 13, 11:30 am
- July 14, 11:30 am
- July 14, 5:30 pm